1.6 Your Goals
- What would you like to have happen?
- What kind of difference would you like to make by using Clean Language?
- And is there anything else about that difference?
Asking yourself those questions – and listening to your own answers – will help you to learn Clean Language, and to use it in real life.
- You’ll be starting to tap in to your own unique motivation. What you would like won’t be identical to what others would like. Your motivation is what really motivates you.
- You’ll be already practising asking the most important Clean Language questions: the 2 Lazy Jedi Questions.
- You’ll start off on the right foot, in the right direction for you. When you know what you want, it’s much easier to go for it (and for other people to help you)!
Please ask yourself those questions – and share your answers with others.
Comments below are closed due to excessive spam.